Friday, January 23, 2009

Entryway






















I started moving around some things to see what I could do in the entryway. Previously, it was just the mirror and a small rug right in front of the door. Do you like the tv in the front hall? ha ha! hopefully not permanent fixture. I would like to install an outlet on the mirror wall - obviously the trailing cord is totally unsafe! This last picture is from a long time ago before we moved in. You can see the old door!
***You might also note: the presence of the animals...whether it be children or animals, there is constantly someone looking to me for something. I think my friend Tina put it well when she said, after coming to visit, "You seem to be surrounded by a lot of neediness." (Tina, I'm paraphrasing, my memory isin't THAT good!)

No comments: