Monday, September 7, 2009

kitchen - lauren

I have a feeling you might hate this, Lauren, but....here is a photo of the type of light I'm talking about. It's not exactly what I was picturing, but the same idea. I believe it's a paper shade. The one I was picturing is more of a "mum" shape. Now that I look at it, I think it would be too out of place. I still think you could do a contemporary light, but maybe something with metal, instead.
Arts n Crafts door with Fancy Glass.

This would be a typical arts and crafts door....







Ah! if only i could figure out how to rotate a picture...but that would take too long! (i DID try, and sadly enough, couldn't figure it out!) note the blue/gray and red cabinets - i think it's very cute. maybe too "country" for you?















this is the ottoman i mentioned. see how there is a tray in the middle? how awesome is that!?

No comments: