Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tina visits

Ug, I can't figure out how to move pictures on a page yet, so these are out of order!
This is one of 2 pictures of the bed Stella made for Rafe. (Aunt Margie - recognize that blanket??)






Recently, my good friend Tina came to visit from Seattle. Stella loved playing with Tina, and I loved getting to spend time with her. I guess we have been friends for about 10 years, now?

Look, quick! Stella is interacting with her brother!




Stella made a special bed for Rafe with this pillow and elephant. Her intention was to install this bed in the closet in order to keep him off of her own bed.

1 comment:

happypippi said...

aah! that bed she made is so cute!! the sibling bond begins...

I don't know about that Tina character though. She looks pretty shady to me. Did you hide your valuables? ;oD