Sunday, May 10, 2009

for lauren

Lauren is doing a kitchen remodel in a timber frame house...it's going to be amazing! here are some pictures I wanted to share with her via the blog...
I bet this kitchen is alder? I prefer the copper to the stainless steel hood, though.



Black cabs, like you had considered.
If not white, there are other colors...blue! So pretty! I like the mix of finishes. And how about that blue "pantry"?





I saved this one because it is another example of a wood finish (not painted) for cabs in a timber house.










Lauren - here is the copper range hood i mentioned to you? and see the ledge around the cooking area -- maybe just do a ledge, but no bar eating area?












Black cabs with white countertops?






This is a little extra woodsy....um, something tells me you won't have a deer head over your bed? ha ha! anyways, it's a cozy bedroom with seating area, just like you will have when you're all done!





I really like the red runner to add some spice to this bathroom. It's so cozy!









No comments: